The Medfield Foundation is pleased to announce that the 2015 Medfield Foundation Volunteer Awards will honor the following extraordinary individuals for their remarkable volunteer services in the Town of Medfield:
- Binit Shah Primarily for creating the Tech Club at the Medfield Memorial Library, and also for volunteering for Medfield.TV and Medfield Foundation Youth Leadership.
- Emily Zona Primarily for being a Peer Tutor at Blake Middle School, and also for volunteering at St. Edwards, the Thomas Upham House, at MHS on the Student Council as its VP and on the assistant principal search committee, and tutoring Spanish at the Medfield Memorial Library.
- Chris McCue Potts Primarily for work with the Medfield Music Association, and also with the Zullo Gallery.
- Susan Maritan Primarily for her work with the Medfield Coalition for Public Education, and also the Garden Club, the Medfield Food Cupboard, the Angel Run, New Life Home Refurnishing, and the Wheelock Victory Garden.
- Rose O’Reilly Primarily for many years of work with the schools in many forms, including the Fashion Show, the All Night Graduation Party, the Snack Shack, and initiating the Prom Bus, the Medfield Coalition for Public Education, New Life Home Furnishing, and also with Cradles to Crayons.
- Jeanne Bastanier Sullivan Primarily for her work with the Medfield Food Cupboard, and also with the Medfield Coalition for Public Education, the schools at all grade levels, the Animal Shelter, the Church of the Advent, and the All Night Graduation Party.
Binit Shah is the 2015 Medfield Foundation Youth Volunteer of the Year.
Chris McCue Potts is the 2015 Medfield Foundation Volunteer of the Year.
Jeanne Bastanier Sullivan receives the 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award.
All these extraordinary volunteers will be celebrated and feted at a reception to be held at 3:00 PM on Sunday, March 22 at The Center on Ice House Road, Medfield, to which the public is invited.
The reception is sponsored by the Rockland Trust Charitable Foundation.