Kris did the agenda early –
Board of Selectmen
July 7, 2015
REMINDER: This meeting is being recorded.
A moment of silence for all of our brave service men and women serving around
7:00PM Ron Griffin, Veterans’ Service Agent
Dedication of the MIA/POW Chair
7:20PM Chief Robert Meaney
• Vote to approve June 16, 2015 Meeting Minutes
• Vote to declare July, 10, 2015 Elisabeth Mann Day
• Boston Bikes program requests approval to travel through Medfield for the Women’s Bike Ride and Festival. Chief Meaney has reviewed and approved.
• Discussion of Zoning Bylaw 18.104.22.168/Assisted Living Facility
• Request from Medfield Public Library Director, Kristin Chin, to utilize the Town Green and Gazebo area for outdoor family movies on Tuesday evenings beginning at 8PM in July and August
• Request from Superintendent Feeney and Town Accountant Joy Riccuito to sign five (5) Chapter 90 requests
o Resurfacing of N. Meadows Road, Pine and Harding $933,000
o Elgin Street Sweeper $185,000
o CAT 906 HZ Loader $ 78,900
o CAT 930 K $153,394
o MACK GU7 $141,550
• Request from the MSH Building and Grounds Committee to authorize Chairman DeSorgher to sign the license agreement with Course Brook Farm for the haying of MSH property.
• Superintendent Feeney sent the List of Roads to be stone sealed beginning July 15, 2015
• OPEB Actuarial Evaluation
• Copy of Planning Board Decision, Certificate of Approval for land off Hospital Road
• Copy of Resident’s Letter to the School Department regarding Elm Street Soccer Fields
• Notification from Kleinfelder regarding the Phase I Initial Site Investigation Report and Tier I classification for Cumberland Farms, 560 Main Street
• Farm Service Agency is conducting annual County Committee Elections. Fact Sheet and Nomination Papers.