At the request of the selectmen, Mike Sullivan put together the following proposed calendar extending over four months, through August –
Proposed Calendar for Board of Selectmen
May 19,2015 to August 18, 2015
Selectmen’s Meetings: May 19 & 26, June 2 & 16, July 7 & 21, August 4 & 18.
May 16 Tour Police and Fire Temporary facilities
- Treasurer; Award Public Safety & Solar Array Bonds & sign documents.
- Update from Town Administrator on Debt Levels
- Review Affordable Health Care implementation requirements
- Update on Norfolk County Retirement System
- Fritz Flechmann on the Commonwealth’s anti-idling law.
- Meet with Cultural District Committee, Economic Development Committee and MEMO to discuss Straw Hat Park, additional parking on Town land at rear of Ord Block, & other downtown issues.
- Meet with Cemetery Commissioners to discuss cemetery regulations, fee structure and columbarium.
- Update from DPW Supt. On Green Street reconstruction, North Street reconstruction, road maintenance schedule and use of Chapter 90 Highway Funds.
- Warrant Committee
- Energy Committee & Energy/Facilities Manager update on solar photovoltaic project at wastewater treatment plant, change of energy supplier & other ideas.
- Review January 1, 2015 OPEB actuarial update on unfunded retiree liability & discuss funding schedule
- Discuss with Treasurer, Accountant and Town Counsel and Warrant Committee how to proceed with OPEB Trust Fund and a funding schedule
- Update from Hospital Study Committee & Buildings & Grounds Committee.
- Planning Board to discuss zoning and development issues.